CNIB Night Steps is coming to Brantford! Join us on Thursday, September 6 at the W. Ross Macdonald School at 7 p.m. as we brighten the night in support of CNIB.
- CNIB Night Steps is a fundraising walk under the stars in support of the CNIB Foundation. This pledged-based community event supports innovative programs and powerful advocacy that empower people impacted by blindness to live their dreams while tearing down barriers to inclusion.
- To change what it is to be blind today, we’re asking you and everyone who believes in a brighter future for community members with sight loss to join us for CNIB Night Steps. Visit www.cnibnightsteps.ca to register.
- The CNIB Foundation’s programs address the needs of people living with sight loss as they:
- Enhance their skills, realize their goals and live with confidence
- Have fun, play, connect with others and demonstrate that people with sight loss can do anything
- Get the skills and resources to attain work ambitions, and break through barriers in the job market
- Learn the knowledge, social skills and independence to achieve their full potential in school and life, and
- Advocate to change perceptions about blindness, eliminate barriers and transform challenges into opportunities.
Funds raised will support CNIB’s “Tech” programs in the Brantford community. Accessible technology is transforming the lives of people with sight loss. Our device training programs give participants the tools they need to unleash the power of technology through hands-on training through workshops and one-on-one support.