Santa is coming to Victoria Park November 30 and staying the whole festive season!
Santa’s House will officially open Friday November 30th with the lighting of the lights in Victoria Park!
This Holiday Season will be bigger, brighter, and jollier than ever – Santa’s house will feature photos of Santa in his workshop, festive dancing lights, and nightly family activities!
Presented by the Teresina Larizza Charity – proceeds from Santa’s House photos go to support year-round initiatives to help sick and disadvantages kids in London!
As a lasting testament to his late Mother, Leo Larizza established the Teresina Larizza Charities Foundation (TLC).
• Is a community-based charitable organization
• Is committed to assisting under-privileged and seriously ill children
• Provides gifts at Christmas, birthdays, special occasions
• Assists parents, siblings, caregivers
• Works with social service agencies such as Life Spin, Big Brothers/Sisters, Children’s Hospital
• Provides visits from Leo to every youngster hospitalized over Christmas at Children’s Hospital of Western Ontario
By giving to the Teresina Larizza Charities Foundation you have the opportunity to make a huge difference in a small life!